Lava XOLO A800 now available for purchase, priced at Rs. 11,990
Lava recently launched yet another non-Intel processor powered smartphone under its XOLO series. This Android based smartphone is called the Lava XOLO A800 and it is priced at Rs. 11,999.
This is a dual-SIM capable device which has a 4.5-inch IPS display and a 960×540 pixels resolution. The XOLO A800 is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor, it has an 8 megapixel camera with autofocus and a VGA front facing camera.
In terms of the connectivity it supports dual-SIM (3G+2G), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and aGPS. It is also equipped with 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and a 1,600 mAh battery.
Lava A800 Specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display with 245 ppi
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Dual SIM (3G + 2G)
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash, BSI sensor, VGA front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSPA 7.2Mbps; HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps) , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, aGPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 1600 mAh battery