Dual-SIM capable HTC Desire SV coming to India, priced Rs. 22,590
HTC has announced the Desire SV smartphone which will be coming to India sometime this month. This is a dual-SIM capable Android 4.0 ICS based smartphone which will be upgradable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean at a later date.
In terms of the specifications the device is powered by a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor clocked at 1GHz along with 768MB of RAM. Apart from this the device sports a 4.3-inch Super LCD 2 display with a 480×800 pixels display resolution, it has an 8 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED Flash, no front facing camera, Beats Audio integration, 4GB built-in storage and 25GB of free storage on Dropbox for the valid for 2 years.
Connectivity wise it is equipped with 3G capability, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and dual-SIM (micro SIM slots). It is equipped with a 1,620 mAh battery and the company announced that the device will be up for grabs for Rs. 22,590 sometime later this month. The HTC Desire SV will come in Radical Yellow and Stealth Black colors.
- 1GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- 4.3-inch Super LCD 2 display (480×800 pixels resolution)
- Android 4.0.4 ICS (upgradable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean)
- 8 megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED Flash and BSI sensor
- Dual-SIM Capability (micro SIM slots)
- 768MB RAM, 4GB built-in storage, microSD card slot with support for up to 32GB
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1,620 mAh battery