Don’t Miss it! Waze App for iPhone, iPad and Android Users Gets Waze Places
Google’s Waze needs no introduction, being a GPS-based navigation app for smartphones with GPS support which provides turn-by-turn information and user-submitted travel times and route details. Now, it has received a massive update that you need to know about.
Recently, Waze has deployed a big update, the biggest in quite a while, for users of its mobile apps – iPhone, iPad and even Android owners, as well. Waze has brought tweaks to improve the accuracy of its maps and more.
The latest Waze version 3.9 brings a new feature called Waze Places. By using it, you can add your own places to the maps; so it’s possible to add or edit business and residential spots. You can write down various details and also add photos of the place to help fellow Waze users.
“When you’re headed to your destination, you will also see a redesigned preview screen containing all Places info added by other Wazers.All this info will ensure that you are navigating to the right place and help you recognize your destination before you approach it”, said Waze recently in a blog post.
The official Waze app for iPhone, iPad and Android owners has been updated with the following new features:
– Easily add or edit places, business or residential
– Add driving related info like if a place has a parking lot or drive-thru
– Add arrival photos to help others find a place at any time
– Drive with Waze until you park: your parking location will be saved automatically. Plus, you’ll help Waze learn where to find parking & how much time to account
– Search autocomplete added worldwide
– Multiple bug fixes and optimizations
What do you think about this update? Let us know by leaving your comment below. Personally, I find it awesome and have been looking forward for such a feature.