Apples releases its new iOS 7.0.3 update
Apple finally announced few of its much awaited devices at its recent event. Along with all the hardware the company has also released a new update for iOS, this is the iOS 7.0.3 update which is available for all users with compatible iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod Touch devices.
At this event Apple launched the latest iPad Air and the new iPad Mini with Retina Display. Apart from the new tablet the company also launched the new Mac Pro and the new MacBook Pro. Finally, the company announced the launch of its OS X Mavericks update which is now available for free to all users with compatible devices.
Apple has announced that the iOS 7.0.3 adds iCloud Keychain support to its mobile devices and removes zooming transition animations which were making people sick, it further fixes several other bugs.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
- Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
- Updates lock screen to delay display of “slide to unlock” when Touch ID is in use
- Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
- Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
- Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
- Improves system stability when using iWork apps
- Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
- Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
- Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
- Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
- Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervised when updating software
Apple iOS 7.0.3 update is already available for the company’s mobile devices and it comes as an over the air (OTA) update. Users can also download and install it using iTunes.
Source: iOS 7.0.3 Changelog