Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Comes At The End Of September
According to the latest reports, Samsung is planning to bring its Galaxy Note 8 in India. It seems that the South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul plans to start the pre-orders of this handset in the mentioned country on September 11, 2017.
According to rumors, the Galaxy Note 8 will be sold in India for INR 69,900, which converts to $1,092. The same rumors are suggesting that the Galaxy Note 8 will finally “hit” the stores from India on September 25, 2017.
We remind you that some previous rumors were suggesting that this handset will cost around INR 74,900 (about $1,170).
So, if the new rumors prove to be right, you will find the Galaxy Note 8 in India in both online and retail stores starting from September 25, 2017. The handset will be launched in gold and black color versions at launch, and whoever pre-orders it will receive a FREE wireless charger.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Specifications
- Dimensions: 162.5×74.8×8.6mm;
- Weight: 195 grams;
- Display: 6.3-inch super AMOLED display that supports a resolution of 2960×1440 pixels at 521 ppi (protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5);
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 or Exynos 8895 Octa;
- Processor: quad-core Kryo CPU clocked at 2.35GHz and quad-core Kryo CPU clocked at 1.9GHz or quad-core Samsung M2 CPU clocked at 2.3GHz and a quad-core Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.7GHz;
- RAM: 6GB of RAM;
- Graphics card: Adreno 540 or Mali-G71 MP20;
- Internal storage: 64GB, 128GB or 256GB;
- External storage: up to 256GB using a microSD card;
- Primary camera: dual 12MP that features OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, auto HDR, panorama;
- Secondary camera: 8MP that features auto HDR, dual video call, autofocus and is able to record at 1440p@30FPS;
- Battery: 3300 mAh (non-removable).
What are your thoughts about the Samsung Galaxy Note 8? Will you purchase it once it gets released in your country?