Tech News This Week You Shouldn’t Miss [July 5, 2014]
We kick-off with a new series here, entitled Tech News This Week where we roundup the most important happenings.
Every day, there are a lot of things that happen in the tech world and not all of us have the desired time to check them out. That’s why we’re starting off with this series to resume each Saturday what has happened the past week.
Most important technology news for the past week
- Google shuts down Orkut, its first social network
- iOS 7.1.2 released with plenty of new features and improvements
- Samsung launches the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini smartphone
- Apple announces its 2014 Back to School promotion
- Next Android L version is said to come with big battery improvements
- Nvidia’s Shield successor is said to be arrive quite soon
- Facebook Messenger reveals an iPad standalone version
- iWatch seems imminent as Apple hires VP of global sales at TAG Heuer
- The new iPod Touch gets available in more countries
- E3 2014 Game Critics Awards are here
- Google releases Slides, its PowerPoint Android rival
- Flagship Nikon D810 released, check out its specs
We’re just starting out with this new series, so if you feel like you want to share something on how we can make it better, let us know by leaving your comment below and we’ll definitely look into it.