EVGA’s SuperNOVA 1200 P2 Power Supply Delivers 1200W of Continuous Power with 92% Efficiency
If you are looking to buy a really efficient power supply that would help with your gaming gear or your home or office desktop machine, then you need to check out EVGA’s new power supply – the SuperNOVA 1200 P2 power supply which can deliver 1200W of continuous power with 92 percent efficiency.
The power supply comes with a fully modular design which helps with those annoying cables that seem to spread everywhere like serpents. Also, thanks to this design, it prevents unneccessary air flow obstructions. Let’s have a look at the EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 power supply specifications:
- Platinum Rated Efficiency
- ECO Thermal Control
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- Nvidia SLI ready
- Single +12V Rail with up to 99.9A
- Fully Modular Design
- Double Ball Bearing Fan for reliability and quiet performance
- 10 year warranty (MTBF is 100,000 hours = 11.4 years of continuous use)
You can buy the EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 power supply for $269.99 in the United States and for 185 euros in the UK and Europe. It might seem like a big price for those looks to build a budget desktop machine, but if you take into account all the above mentioned features and specifications, we realize that it actually comes with a good price.