Pet Fish Rescue – What is it and why would you want to play it?
There are millions of diverse games on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. That being said, why would you want to invest your time and energy in Pet Fish Rescue? That’s a real question that we’re here to answer. Playing Pet Fish Rescue must provide something either something never before seen, or something that has been done before, but not as well. The latter category suits this game more, and we’ll get into why in just a second.
What’s the game about?
Pet Fish Rescue is a match three game about two fish that want to get back together but can’t. They can’t because they are in separate fish bowls and that represents a big problem. But there’s a way around this obstacle through the breaking of other fish bowls. That’s where you come in, and break fish bowls by matching items on the screen. When you match three items, a bow breaks, leaving behind a trail of water that one fish can use to make its way to the other.
How do you play the game?
Sure, a nice little story like that can make a world of difference for some regarding how good a game is, but how do you play the game? The actual gameplay elements are the core, defining factor here.
Central game mechanics:
- Match three items to advance through the level
- Use special ability fish to give yourself situational advantages
- Use power-ups and boosts to more efficiently make your way to the next phase of the game
When should you play Pet Fish Rescue?
It seems a cool enough game, but you can’t spend your entire day playing a game, can you? If you’re looking for the best moments when playing this game is optimal, you should consider these general periods of time:
- When you’re waiting for something and need something to make time go faster
- When you want to cool down after a hard day and need something fun to help you relax
- When you need a distraction from your problems and want to get lost in a fun environment
- When you’re looking for something to start or end your day with, to either give you the energy boost to start or the satisfaction to conclude the day.
- Nowadays, mobile games like to go overboard and jam a lot of things that aren’t needed inside a rather large application. Pet Fish Rescue keeps things relatively small, meaning that you don’t have to delete half your photo gallery to play it.
- There are no ads in the game which is fantastic news, especially considering how developers overwhelm players with in-game ads these days.